Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Berry Milk Carton


I got together one afternoon with a girlfriend, and we both decided to just stamp for fun. I pulled out a new stamp set, and I just happened to notice a white milk carton die cut from Creative Cuts and More on my table. Hmmm........ let's see what happens!

I ended up stamping this silhouette floral sprig all around the milk carton, and then I sponged along the edges with some Antique Linen distress ink just for a little depth. To make this Christmassy, I added some little dots of Creative Inspirations Garnet paint.

I assembled the milk carton die cut with some Killer White Tear-able Tacky Tape, punched some holes at the top, tied a red ribbon through the holes, and added the Merry Christmas tag. This is going to be a fun gift - just fill it with candies or some other small gift for a loved one.


Die Cut: Milk Carton
Stamps: Larger than Life, Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Meadow Adirondack, Pure Poppy - Papertrey Ink, Antique Linen distress
Other: linen thread, red twill ribbon - May Arts, paintbrush, sponge, Garnet Creative Inspirations paint, Killer White Tear-able Tacky Tape

3 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

AWESOME! I just love it when things come together so easily don't you? I felt a jealousy pang over your gf coming over. I've been scrapping alone for about a month now, I need some gal pal time SOON!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very pretty carton Holly!

Darsie Bruno said...

I love this, Holly! So clean, yet so beautiful!