Monday, December 13, 2010

Season's Greetings


Happy Monday!

I hope you had a great weekend!

I spent most of yesterday wrapping gifts. I am always looking for ways to wrap gift cards so that they are not obviously gift cards. These bags from Creative Cuts & More work great for giving gift cards and I always keep some white ones on hand so that I can pull them out and decorate for any gift giving occasion.

I decorated this one with some Cosmo Cricket paper and a tag that I decorated with QKR Stampede stamps, "Sledding Snowman" and "Deck the Halls".

These little Square Bags are so perfect for any tiny gift that you might have to wrap and it's so fun to customize them for the person you are giving too!
Thanks for stopping by to see my project!
Kristine

3 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

Super Cute Kristine! I love it!

Dawnll said...

Love this idea, always can use a cute box to give a gift away.

Barb Craft said...

Simply adorable!!
Barb :)