Friday, August 26, 2011

A Sliding Pop-up

Hello! I've got a Sliding Pop-up Card from Creative Cuts and More to share with you today!

Here's the front or "outside" of the card.

I used Neenah Smooth White and Bazzill Canvas Leapfrog. After stamping my image on the Neenah white I sponged with Distress inks.
I love these Sliding Pop-ups as they're different from your "normal folded" card and being cut and scored already makes it a cinch to put together! Just add a little Killer White Tape!

And the inside....


I added a piece of white to the inside and left it blank to write a note to the receiver.

Be sure to check out CC and M, Terry has added lots of new items, lots of fun!!

Thanks for stopping!
Dawn Lusk

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Love it! Wow what a great image and distressing
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Becky Voth said...

What a pretty card! it looks so old!