Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chinese Take Out Box

Happy Wednesday!

I hope your week is going well so far!  

Today I have a fun little small Take out Box die cut to share with you.

I decorated it using Flirty Fortunes stamp set by Paper Pretties Stamps and some wire that I had in my stash.


This little box is the perfect size to hold a couple of sample size massage oils...a gift card to a Chinese restaurant or heck....a bunch of chocolate would be "thrilling" to me!

What a fun way to present a little something to your special someone...



Stamps:
Flirty Fortunes stamp set by Paper Pretties Stamps 
Paper:
small Take out Box by Creative Cuts & More
Neenah white cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Craft Wire

I hope you got a little inspiration from my project today.  There are a ton more great die cut boxes at CC&M so be sure and check them out!

Kristine

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

What a fun idea with a gift certificate-I would want to keep for myself..lol