Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A great way to use a leftover!

Hi all!
Kim here to show you this great little "table card/favor" I made just for fun! I will probably give it to my in-laws during a family vacation next week!

When I was creating the Revolutionary War album for the June 14 Blog Hop, I had a few leftover supplies...

I made this little card from a left-over 8x8 album page! Simply folded 1/3 so that it looked similar to an envelope. I used Bazzill Smooth Cardstock in Real Red with sticker embellishments from Reminisce, Jolee & Sweetwater.

Here's a great little banner from Creative Cuts & More ...

Here's the interior of the card with a couple of pix of my son last year! I used a scallop punch for the other shapes & the stickers are from Simple Scrapbooks (freebie!) & Making Memories.
That's it!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: