Thursday, June 10, 2010

Layout Fun

Kayla here, to share another layout! On this layout I used the Large Scallop Circle, small scallop circle frame, Doodlebug Sugar Coating Glitter, and the Doodlebug Lilac Jewels.



Here is a close up of the small scallop circle frame which was cut from tacky tape and I used Doodlebug Sugar Coating Glitter on. It was the perfect base for my flower!


These two cuties are my cousins girls. My son has been asking for them daily, wondering when they are going to come and visit. We only get to see them once a year, which just is not enough!

Back to the layout, I had so much fun making that flower. I think the glittery scallop circle frame makes a fabulous base! I really want to make more of these flowers now!

Other products used on my layout: Butterfly (not sure of the brand, I got it from the Dollar Tree), Bazzill cardstock (from CC&M), Basic Grey Paper, American Crafts Thickers, DMC Floss, Prima Flowers, Unknown Flowers, Colorbox Chalk Ink.

No comments: