Friday, June 11, 2010

I LOVE Square cards!

Hello Everyone!!
It's Noelle posting today! This is a previously scheduled post! As you read this in the comfort of your home my girls and I will be road tripping to Arkansas. Where the heat is SUPER HOT and the bugs are ENORMOUS! LOL But 3 of my favorite men are there waiting for us! My Dad and both my brothers!
Did you know if you put them in a A7 envelope you don't have to pay extra postage?
Lately I seem to have a tiny little addiction to SQUARES! LOL I love the look of squares on square card and it is so QUICK to throw together a pretty cute card! This card is a Thank You card plus an I Love You card! I had some horrendous virus and the Sprite I finally was able keep down was the best thing I have ever tasted! I vowed right then and there if I lived through it I was going to send them an I love You and Thank You card! So here it is. I hope whoever opens it gets a little smile for the day.
I used so many different stamp sets on this, it's crazy LOL Square #1, #3 #5 & #7 are KI Memories. #2 is Stampendous. #4 is American Crafts. #6 is Inkadinkado. #8 & #9 are EK Success. I used The Bling Kit for all the centers of the O's, except for the 6th square, that is dotted with Stickles.
I think everyone should make and send cards as often as they can. Happy Shopping!!

No comments: