Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fashionable Purse For Any Lady

Anyone that knows me- knows I love my purses!
I seen this die cut at Creative Cuts and More and knew I needed to make for a friend as a gift and decorations.
I know she will save it!

Coin Purse Card with Clasps & Ball Chain Handle

So sorry for the bad picture
I used this patterned  design from my stash and cut it in half and attached to the front and back.
I then decided it needed some glitter!!!
Used a favorite glue of mine and added a clear iridescent kind.
I loved the ball chain handle- how realistic does this look?
After using  Tearable Killer White Tape to attach the lining and clasps.
I decided to only close the bottom a little so I can put maybe a small gift: a gift certificate,a favorite lipstick or lip gloss. Is there anything else you would think would work in this cutie?

You know when you shop at Creative Cuts and More you can use my code

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Oooh....a clear stamp, cash, a Ghirardelli candy, you could put so many fun things in here!!! Great job, Dawn - this is fabulous! Hugs!!!

Fern said...

Beautiful!! Love the glitter!! Hugs!

Noelle Reese said...

What a darling purse!