Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Have you tried a Waterfall Card?

I have been on the Creative Cuts design team for about a year and a half!  I have avoided this Waterfall Set Card like the plaque!  WHY??  It looks HARD!  Let me tell you what!  It is NOT hard!  It is easy as pie!  It is my new favorite card!  I'm afraid Terry is going to tell me ENOUGH of the waterfall card Noelle!
As you pull it out and the squares flip, you will want them to stay put! 
The bird stamps are from Unity Togetherness Icons.  The Thank You I rescued from the trash.  *shudder* my BFF throws away stamp wrappers and these stamps!  The Flowers are Prima, the gems are Studio G.  The EP is American Crafts Brownie. 
Here is a side view so you can see how it flips when you pull the ric-rac which is My Mind's Eye from the Brown Lush collection!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Your Watefall card is very nice. I have made them and people are amazed when receive them....so fun. Hope to see you visit me someday: www.oh-for-joy.blogspot.com

Dawnll said...

The waterfall card is wonderful- I think they are spectacular- I tend to put them together going in the opposite direction.lol
blessings to you, Dawn ll

NoraAnne said...

Love that little bird :) So fun how the thank you's just keep on coming as you pull the tab!