Monday, May 16, 2011

Medallion Pyramid Box


Welcome to Monday everyone! It's Taylor here today, and I'm sharing a fun (and quick) little treat box I whipped up. I started with the Pyramid Box, in Bazzill Kraft. I stamped a large medallion from Stampendous on each side, and lightly sponged each edge. I was going for a vintage yet masculine feel. How'd I do?

Now, in theory, you should use the spectacular Killer Red Tacky Tape to assemble this box. But I chose to not add any adhesive at all, and just tied mine together at the top with twine and pretty ribbon. That way, when the recipient unties it, it sort of falls open to reveal the fun chocolate surprise I have hidden inside!

Have an excellent Monday, and I'll se you back here tomorrow!

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

I think you did a great job getting the vintage look!
I like the ink distressing.
Fun idea to share.

Noelle Reese said...

This is so pretty Taylor! I love it!

velta said...

Aweesome Job Taylor!!! love the distressing and the idea that you untie and it opens up!!