Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Quick and easy Father's Day Card.

Hi everyone, Fern here with a Father's Day Card I made using the A2 Card and Large Scallop Oval Frame #2, both in the Copper - Stardream Metallics from Creative Cuts & More..   The colors are perfect for the masculine look I was looking for on my Dad's card..  I found this perfect "man" paper in my scraps and punched the corners with a decorative punch so that the beautiful copper color would show through.. Then I layered it over the A2 Card front, and added a black jewel in each corner...   The chipboard Cowboy is from Heart of Texas Studio and sprayed with Glimmer Mist.  The sentiment is from SU and stamped with VersaMark and then embossed with black embossing powder..  I used my paper piercing tool to punch a tiny hole in each of the scallops around the Large Scallop Oval Frame..  Everything is held together with Killer Red Tacky Tape!! 
It's quick and easy when you have most of it already cut and scored for you...  All you have to do is personalize it!! 
I hope that maybe I've inspired you to go check out Creative Cuts & More...  And while you're there check out the beautiful assortment of butterflies Terry has put together for you!!
Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

NoraAnne said...

Very nice Fern, so rugged and masculine! Just perfect for Father's Day!