Friday, October 7, 2011

Celebrate

Hi and Happy Friday to everyone! It's Nora Anne posting today, sharing another card (that's my thing lately!) I'm working on a mini album or two, but things have been slow going there. Hope to have them ready to share SOON! In the meantime, I love using the A2 card bases to make a fast and beautiful card (I know you've heard me say this before, but it is oh so true!)
I started with an A2 card base in Bazzill Canvas Java and put this card together in  just minutes! These are great for when you are busy and on the go, running from birthday party to birthday party! Also a great jumpstart for holiday cards, saves SO MUCH TIME! I am all about that! *wink*

Remember, it's never too early to start thinking about teacher gifts, co-worker gifts and class treat bags/boxes for the holidays!! Creative Cuts and More has everything you need to save time while making something with a WOW factor to impress all your friends! *wink*

Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is a very pretty card Nora Anne

Fern said...

Beautiful card, Nora Anne!! Love the blue and brown together and your ribbons is so pretty!!! Hugs!!

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous - love the blues and browns!