Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Orange Halloween Mini Album

I started with TWO 4 x 4 albums from the Creative Cuts and More store.I combined to make a really full project for my daughter.

***This is not an album for a child-It has pictures of my daughter and Daughter-in-law wearing various costumes for Halloween***
The front cover was decorated with a shaker cup adorned with a pumpkin Picture Frame in Tacky Tape.
I used various embellishments and Halloween papers.

I had some glitter chipboard letters to spell out Halloween added on the ends of each page. I staggered the placement on each page.
I used Killer Red Tacky Tape to put this project together

Some more pages

Did you know you can order pages separately from the Creative Cuts and More store?

I used a Witch On Broom small die cut shape.
On a lot of these pages I used various Halloween images that I had colored.

I had some small webs to add on the corners. I chose to tie the album together with ribbons. Did you know you can buy Album Rings from the Creative Cuts and More store.

 Yes, you have made it to the end- the back cover is a fun round stamp I have had in my supplies forever.

This was a great album to play around with,the project will be a gift for my daughter and she can fill it with more photos of her and her friends.
Thanks for stopping in and looking at my album.


4 comments:

Fern said...

Cute Halloween Mini, Dawn!!

Steph Zerbe said...

This is such a cool album! Love the letters spilling off the sides. Just fab!

NoraAnne said...

LOVE This :) so much fun!

Chrissy D said...

Dawn, this is FABULOUS! Great work!!!