Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's almost time!

Hi Everyone, it is Noelle posting today!  I don't know about your house but at our house every year we decorate a gingerbread house.  We have never figured out why our grocery store sells them in the produce department but they do!  I think this year we will need 2 because my youngest will be 4 and ready for her own!  That will be perfect for lots of messy pictures!
Every year I decorate the Gingerbread Man #02-Large from Creative Cuts.  He is so perfect for a scrapbook page!  Or even a card.  I wish I would have waited until the Stickles were dry to take a picture.  Her mouth really isn't all you see when you look at her now. LOL  I can't wait for next year I will have Carlee write her Christmas cards on one side for all the teachers and then we can decorate the other side!
Thank you for stopping by today, we sure appreciate it!

1 comment:

NoraAnne said...

This is so cute, I love the eyelashes :)