Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wizard Of Oz Shape Album from a Castle (Lots of Pics)

Yes, that title says it all. There is a great die cut album from Creative Cuts and More called Castle Mini Album & Chipboard Set. I decided to do a project with three of my friends using this album We all started with four pages-two acetate and two chipboard. We all purchased the Wizard of Oz paper in 8 x 8 to work with.
 Let me start with all the pages together
I tried to get a couple views with different light
 The first pages front and back
The next set of pages 
 I made a few extras to slip in between the pages.
This is a close up of my favorite page.

Next I have another version my friend Mary made with the same castle album.

This is the album stacked together. Mary used the faces of her family members in many of the characters.
 This is the front and back of the first page.
The second page-Guess which character Mary used for herself?
This is such a fun page-both sides!
This is the last page, I think she did a wonderful job-What do you think?


I wanted to share these Castle Mini Album & Chipboard Set's
  as inspiration- you know you can order any of the mini albums and make a class for you and some friends.
Pop over to Creative Cuts and More to check out the Shape albums- you will have to let me know if you make a unique design

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Wow, Dawn . . .just WOW! What a fabulous album! And how much fun, building it with friends! Thanks for sharing!!!

Fern said...

Dawn, this is amazing!!! Love it!! Great inspiration! Hugs!

Gloria Westerman said...

So adorable!!! Love it...