Thursday, October 20, 2011

Winter Sliding Pop-up

Dawn Lusk here, sharing an easy yet... did she spend all day making this... Winter card using Creative Cuts and More Sliding Pop-Up.

You can choose which way you want your card to "open", I chose sliding to the right to accommodate my images. It's so easy with everything coming pre-cut and scored!


These are a real favorite of mine...which reminds me, I need to go shopping at Creative Cuts and More and place an order! This was my last Sliding Pop-Up!!

I hope I've given you some inspiration!! (stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers)

Thanks for stopping!
Dawn Lusk

4 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Dawn, this is really beautiful! I can almost smell the crisp cold winter air and feel the chill! Love how you embossed the card base and the image is colored so beautifully! Lovely card :)

Dawnll said...

Dawn this is so beautiful- love that you chose to use in the side instead of up and down. Beautiful image and embossing

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- this is really pretty! That is the coolest design- I love the beautiful image you used....!

Fern said...

Gorgeous!! Love the embossing!!