Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gingerbread House Chipboard Mini Album.. Lots of pictures!!

Hi everyone, Fern here and I want to share with you the mini album I made using the Creative Cuts & More Gingerbread House Album Chipboard Kit..You can either make a recipe album or a photo album.  And you can decorate them with the traditional Christmas colors, or like me, use non-traditional colors... I love the vintage look of this one and I hope you do too..  So sit back and enjoy...

The papers I chose are from...
Simple Stories ~ Generations Collection and Destinations Collection
My Mind's Eye ~ Lost & Found Collection
Bo-Bunny
Embellishments are from the kit and some odds and ends I found around my Scrap Studio..

Front Cover
The House, Icicles and Small Gingerbread Man are from the Kit.


Inside Pages
The Large Gingerbread Man is from the Kit.





More Gingerbread Men from the Kit...













Here is the center divider...  Again the House and Icicles are from the Kit.









Closed..
Another Gingerbread Man from the Kit..



Open..
This little Gingerbread Man is on the back of the other one..






Flap tied..


Flap untied and lifted up.....



Here is another flap..



And here it is lifted up...


And here I have used a couple of the Large Scallop Rectangle Frames in Antique Gold Shimmer Metallic back to back..



And this is the inside of the back cover... Here we have the House, Icicles and Candy Canes from the Kit..


And finally, here is the outside of the back cover....

I hope you've enjoyed looking at my Gingerbread House mini as much as I had making it...  And remember, if you don't have any Christmas papers you can always buy the Gingerbread House Album Deluxe Kit  or the Gingerbread House Album Ultimate Deluxe Kit.   Both of these kits are jammed packed with Christmas papers and fun embellishments made perfect for this album...  Whichever one you choose, I guarantee you will have a lot of fun decorating and personalizing your album...
Oh, I almost forgot...  If you know the paper you're going to use.. whether it's your own or one of the kits, you may want to get a few large tags in coordinating colors for your album..  Especially if you're going to use it a a photo album..  Just a thought!!
Thanks for dropping by today!!
Hugs,
Fern 

4 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

That is just gorgeous! I love how you built in the pockets and little hide away spots for the tags! It's always such fun to pull out hidden little things in an album! Love it!

Chrissy D said...

Fern, this is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! So beautiful! TFS!

Joan V said...

Wow, this is fantastic. I love your non traditional colors. Thanks for sharing all the pictures.

Shanna Shands said...

I love the hop thanks for sharing. I am thinking once things settle down that I might make a mini album!