Friday, November 25, 2011

Picture Frame Fold-Up

I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! I think I'm still full! LOL

I ordered the Picture Frame Fold-Up Card from Creative Cuts and More intending to put a picture in it, but... when I started this card, I really liked the idea of slipping a quote in! Having the extra flap of the 'frame fold-up' makes the inside totally finished! Cool!

I stamped the front with Honeycomb Background and the quote in Distress Wild Honey (so appropriate! lol). The quote and image are from Simple Things. These are both peeks....shhhh.
The Picture Frame Fold-Up is Bazzill Criss Cross Sugar Cookie, I love it with the Honeycomb! I love the textured Bazzill cardstock. Check them out here, in sooo many colors! Yum!

Here's the finished inside.
See how nice and finished it looks!
I put it on a piece of black just to make it pop!

Stop by Creative Cuts and More. There are loads of die cuts just ready for you to embellish! All come pre-cut and scored, makes it sooo easy!

By the way... I have another Picture Frame Fold-Up Card, maybe that one will have a real photo!

Thanks for stopping!
Dawn Lusk

2 comments:

Picture Frames said...

Very nice card with framing to highlight the quote. This would be a great card to send in Spring.

NoraAnne said...

Such a beautiful idea :) love it!