Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tomorrow is going to be FANTASTIC!

Hello!  It is Noelle posting today!  Thursday we are having a Blog Hop! You will see and be inspired by all of the possibilities of our new Custom Made Gingerbread House Album!  It is CUTE!  I mean really CUTE!
This is the cover of my album.  I know on real houses the door knob is on the left of the door.  But one of the things I LOVE about this album is the door is another die-cut!  YOU get to decide what you like!!  I like the gingerbread man peeking out next to the window!
This is all I can say for today!  Please come back tomorrow there will be a Gingerbread House Chipboard Kit Prize!  You will LOVE it and everything our Design Team makes! 
Thanks for stopping by today! 
We hope to see you tomorrow!


1 comment:

NoraAnne said...

I love your album cover, it's so sweet :) It makes me want to go home and rip mine apart and start over! LOL! SO CUTE :)