Monday, November 21, 2011

Have a TERRIFIC day!

Welcome Back!

I hope you had a terrific weekend!  I was very busy as the director of a huge Marching Band Field Tournament that was held at my son's high school this weekend.  I've run this event for the last four years and this was my final year.  We had a lovely day with no rain on Saturday and while it rained on Sunday during clean up I didn't mind at all!  

Once I got home and got dry and warm again I remembered that I needed to make a birthday card for a friend on another design team. I didn't have much time, energy, or mojo so I reached for my old favorite, Square Scallop die cut card from Creative Cuts and More.


It was so easy...just added some layers of paper and a large digital image from Paper Pretties stamps, "Pretty Present", that I colored and fussy cut before attaching a tag stamped with a sentiment from Everyday Sentiments and adhering to the card with pop dots.

I suggest you always have a few of these Square Scalloped cards on hand in a few different colors because it really makes it fast an easy to made a quick and fabulous card!

Have a great rest of your week!

Kristine

No comments: