Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another use for a gift card

My moms birthday is coming up at the end of the month. I wanted to make her a special card. I had this cute Purse Card with Gift Card Layer. Here is what I did:


A close up of the fun chipboard and ribbon.

This is what the card looks like when you open it up.


The picture pulls out into a little accordion with more pictures.

Of course, I used one of my favorite lines EVER, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird. The chipboard is from both the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line as well as the Girl Friday line. The ribbon is from the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love line.

This was so much fun and super quick and easy.

3 comments:

Steph Zerbe said...

oh kayla this is just so fantastic. And the built in album is priceless! What a GREAT idea!

MaryNSC said...

O MY gosh WOW!!!

Noelle Reese said...

That is so cute!! What a fantastic idea!!