Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentines Bag & Treat

Today I have a couple more Valentine projects to share! The first one is a Square Bag. I just love these bags. They are so much fun to alter for any occasion and just because.
Next up is a little valentine for my son. He LOVES suckers. I took a large Velvet Heart and used some Baby Blue Stickles to jazz it up a bit. I put two slits in it and slid a sucker in! These would be great and super simple valentines for children to make (minus the cutting the slits part). If you haven't checked out previous posts yet, make sure too. There are some great projects shown!

4 comments:

JustYolie said...

Cute bag and nice idea on the lolly holder!
Yolie
http://justyolie.blogspot.com/

Aline said...

c'est trop beau, j'adoreeeeeeeeeee

Noelle Reese said...

I just did this same bag! SO CUTE!!!!
I love your sucker holder too! So quick and cute!

Chrissy D said...

Kayla - THis is ADORABLE! Love the sucker holder and that bag - TOO CUTE!!!