Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Let's Twist!

Hi, Lisa here, and today I have a wonderful A2 Twist Card to share with you. I love the look of the Twist Card (aka Swing Cards), but never liked cutting them. Creative Cuts and More makes it super easy with their Exclusive A2 Twist Card. For my card, I had the base cut from Bazzill Smoothies Chocolate Cream, I added a layer of Bazzill Smoothies Watermelon Sensation on the Twist panel, and stamped my White panel.


To decorate my White panel, I stamped the sentiment from Kitchen Sink Stamps 3 Step Hibiscus in Memento Rich Cocoa. Then using Eclipse Tape I stamped and masked the flowers - all stamps Kitchen Sink Stamps (see below) in various Memento Inks, adding some leaves as needed. The Butterfly is stamped directly on the panel, then again on scrap paper, cutting off the antenna and popping it up over the stamped image. I sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip, then adhered to the Twist card.


For the back, I stamped the sentiment from Kitchen Sink Stamps 3 Step Daisy in Memento Rich Cocoa, then added a larger butterfly, stamped direclty on the panel, then stamped again cut out and popped on dimensionals.

To finish the card, I lightly misted both sides with Pearl Glimmer Mist. When folded flat, these cards fit nicely in regular Invitation sized envelopes.


Details:
Stamps - Kitchen Sink Stamps 3 Step Hibiscus, Multi Step Sunflowers, 3 Step Daisy, 3 Step Butterflies, 3 Step Hydrangea
Inks - Memento Black, Rich Cocoa, Dandelion, Cottage Ivy, Tangelo, Potters Clay, LuLu Lavendar, Sweet Plum, Angel Pink, Versafine Imperial Purple, Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink
Card Stock - Bazzill Smoothies Watermelon Sensation, White, Creative Cuts and More A2 Twist - Bazzill Smoothies Chocolate Cream
Other - Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Pearl Glimmer Mist
Designer - Lisa Somerville

2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

That is very pretty. I need some of these cards too! LOL

mustangkayla said...

What a pretty card!