Monday, January 4, 2010

COLORFUL MATCHBOX

HAPPY NEW YEAR! This is Chris
here and today I am sharing a peek at the MATCHBOX!

I thought it would be fun to create a trinket box using the Lime Rickey Designer Paper (I LOVE IT!) from Basic Grey.

This Matchbox was so quick and easy AND fun. I didn't have to worry about getting the score lines just right and which direction I had to fold it in, because Terry has it ALL DONE FOR YOU! All you have to do is order it, get it and fold it up and decorate.

These jazzy little boxes are perfect for small VALENTINE'S DAY GIFTS for your co-workers, teachers, classmates, etc. They are available in any color you choose! You can order them HERE. You can see the tutorial HERE

I used Dew Drops and some stickers from my scrapbook stash (the crayons.)

You will want to come back tomorrow to see what wonderful treats Lisa has in store for you.

In addition, we will be having a VALENTINE'S DAY BLOG HOP on Monday, January 11. Be sure to stop by!


Have a fabulous day!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Chrissy D






2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

This is super cute Chrissy! I LOVE an easy project! I can't wait to try it!

Steph Zerbe said...

Chis this is so fun. I am putting this on my list!! Great project!