Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HEART SHAPED ALBUM


Hello All - this is Chris Dickinson sharing an album with you that I have been working on! (and...still working on!) This chipboard album comes from Creative Cuts and More and is called the Heart Shaped Window 6 x 6 Album. 





On this page, I used the Large Butterfly Background from Our Daily Bread Designs. 
From Creative Cuts and More, I used the Petite Heart die cut in double sided adhesive and added Martha Stewart glitter to it!


Thank you for stopping by and taking a look! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

cebelica said...

Beautiful. I bet the album will look amazing when it'll be finished!

Dawnll said...

Oh I am so excited to see you working on an album.That picture is lovely of the two of you.
I don't think I have ever seen your husband besides out shoveling.LOL
Love It Chrissy!

Becky Voth said...

Pretty! Can't wait to see the rest!

Highland Monkey's said...

That is a gorgeous start to a lovely album