Friday, December 16, 2011

HEART SHAPED WINDOW ALBUM


Hello Divas!!!  

This chipboard album comes from Creative Cuts and More and is called the Heart Shaped Window 6 x 6 Album. The leaf ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I also used Creative Inspiration Paints Aquamarine and Light Purple. This paint adds just the right amount of accent and shimmer! 
I used the gorgeous Butterfly Single and Die and Faith from Our Daily Bread Designs. I also used the Ecstasy Crafts Small Template




 The second page of our album is this picture of my husband and I! As soon as you pull a camera out, his eyes close or he grimaces!


From Creative Cuts and More, I used the Petite Heart die cut in double sided adhesive and added Martha Stewart glitter to it. 



On my third page,  I created a pocket with a 4" x 4 1/2" card stock and scoring at a half of an inch of three sides. I mitered the edges and using Killer Red Tacky Tape adhered it to the album. I had three of my children write a note of things they love to do with Grandma and added a punch tab to them.

The stamps that I used the stamp set called Don't Worry and the ZVA Pearls Double Flourishes.





Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed week! 
Chrissy D

1 comment:

NoraAnne said...

This is beautiful. I love how you made the pocket to tuck the notes from your kids, priceless!