Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is a day to spend with friends and family and reflect on all the things that we are thankful for.  
I am thankful for all the blessings in my life and hope that you get to spend today with the ones you love!
In honor of Thanksgiving, I thought I would share a fall themed Thank You card today.
I made this card with a Square Scallop Card from Creative Cuts and More and one of my favorite fall stamps, Fall Harvest,  from The Rubber Cafe.

  
I colored this image with Spectrum Noir Markers.


 And adhered Jellie Dots to each of the scallops.


The  Square Scallop Card is one of my favorite die cut cards from Creative Cuts and More and I always keep some on hand for a terrific starting point for any card!

Stamps:
Thank You and  Fall Harvest from The Rubber Cafe
Paper:
DCWV Patterned Paper
Mohawk Smooth White
Bazzill Basic Cardstock 
Ink:
memento Tuxedo Black Dye ink
Spectrum Noir Markers
Other:
Jellie Dots from The Rubber Cafe
Spellbinders Dies
Paper Piercer

Have a fabulous day!

Kristine

No comments: