Thursday, December 6, 2012

Candy Sleigh

Welcome to the Die Cut Divas Blog!
Today I have a fun Die Cut Sleigh to share with you!

 I started with a die cut 3D Sleigh from Creative Cuts and More cut out of Bazzill Date Swirl cardstock.  I stamped the entire sleigh with Poinsettia Background using VersaMark ink and then I heat embossed with Detail Silver Embossing Powder.
I covered the "blades" with VersaMark ink and embossed them with silver EP too.

The sleigh was put together with killer white Tacky Tape.

I colored Tree Trim Kiddos with Spectrum Noir Markers and then fussy cut the Kiddos out and adhered them to the sleigh.

  I adhered Shaved Ice fragments by Stampendous to the bottom of the sleight to create "snow".

Then I filled it up with candies.  This would look great on your table or would make a fun gift!

  
I hope you enjoyed my project today!

Have a great rest of your day!  

Kristine 

No comments: