Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hanukkah Gift Card Box

Today I have a fun box to share with you that is the perfect size for giving a gift card.

I decorated mine for Hanukkah but you could decorate this box for any occasion!


I started with an Oval Window Box with Acetate Rectangle cut from Wildberry Pie cardstock.

I put the box together with Killer White Tacky Tape







I decorated the box with images that I stamped, colored and cut out.  
The stamps are from the "Celebrating the Festival of Lights" set from The Rubber Cafe.


I added a little shredded paper fill to the box to help hold the gift card in place.
And tied the ribbon around it to hold the box shut.  It slides right off.


Stamps:
"Celebrating the Festival of Lights" set from The Rubber Cafe
Paper:
Oval Window Box with Acetate Rectangle  
Mohawk smooth white cardstock 
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black Die Ink
Spectrum Noir markers 
Other: 
Jellie Dots from The Rubber Cafe
Spellbinders label Die 
Killer White Tacky Tape 
Celebrate It Ribbon 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine 

No comments: