Tuesday, April 19, 2011

6" x 6" Spring Mini Album

Hi everyone, Fern here, and I want to show you what I've been working on. It's a Spring Mini Album for my Mother for Mother's Day. I will be adding photos of my three little grand babies, her great grand babies. She lives in another state and doesn't get to see them too often, so I think she will be very excited to get this... And since it takes me sooo long to do one of these, I decided to share a few pages with you.. I hope you like what I've done so far.....
I used 2 of the Heavy Chipboard 6" x 6" Album Covers from Creative Cuts and More, one for the front and one for the back.. These are already cut to size, holes punched and scored for you.. all you have to do is decorate them... The first thing I did was cover the chipboard with the Creative Cuts and More beautiful Fairway - Fuse Stardream Metallic Cardstock.. After that I started going through my scraps and here's what I came up with.

This is the inside of the cover page
The little photo book will hold 12 photos and 6 tags!!


Here you can see the same page without the little photo album... The little butterfly, flower and ladybugs are from a little girls hair barrette..

Here are the last two pages...

Three tags for three grand babies...


Tags pulled out.....


And here's the back side...

I hope you enjoyed looking at my Spring Mini Album.. And, just maybe I've inspired you to make your own mini album?!! All you have to do is go to Creative Cuts and More, check out their Album Kits and/or their individual pieces and build your own...
They are so fun to decorate and they make wonderful gifts!!
Thanks for dropping by!!

3 comments:

NoraAnne said...

WOW!!! This is fabulous, Fern! Really beautiful :) All of the details are just amazing!!!!

Dawnll said...

Fern you have really made a truly beautiful album...your mother is going to love this.
Excellent job sweetie.
blessings Dawn ll

cebelica said...

Very beautiful!