Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How do you feel about Butterflies?

 I have this tiny little addiction to them  LOL  Right up there with owls and squares in my scrapbook room!  :) Hi Everyone!  It's Noelle posting today! I have been a busy little cutter lately!  I am making assortments!  You are going to LOVE them!  We started with Butterflies!  
I grabbed an A2 card and decided to use a sketch from a {ippity} challenge over on Split Coast Stampers
I used a butterfly in recycled book pages and vellum.  I LOVE layering them!  The book print wasn't working for me with how bright it was so I smashed it into my ink pad. 
I added some bling from a Hero Arts stamp set and a little trail.  The sentiment is from Just Wanted To Say by {ippity}.  The pattern paper is a scrap from My Mind's Eye!  I have never met a scrap I didn't like!  I have drawers of them and use them on every card I make!
I also used some Killer Red Tacky Tape to attach the butterflies!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Love this card, the vellum butterfly is such a perfect touch :)

Fern said...

Beautiful card!! So soft, and I love the butterfly and the punched edges. Hugs!!

Dawnll said...

How fun! Went in and ordered my assortment, can't wait to play with them.