Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Happy Easter Card

Hi! It's Nora Anne posting today, for the first time as a Die Cut Diva! I'm so happy to be here! My card today uses one of the fabulous Circle Window A2 Cards with mat  using Neenah Smooth cardstock in cream. I just LOVE this cardstock, so smooth and great for coloring with Copics!
My little bunny peeking out of the hole, along with the background stamp is by Inky Antics. I embossed the card base with a Sizzix embossing folder, layered some gingham cardstock underneath and colored my images with Copics.
Have you been by Creative Cuts and More lately?! There are new items being added regularly, including some really fun assortments that I'm sure you'll love!



Thanks for visiting today, I will be back next Thursday with another project, but be sure to stop by regularly to see what the other Die Cut Divas are up to!
Have a Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Fern said...

Nora Anne this is super cute!!! Hugs!!

Dawnll said...

Excellent Nora Anne!
I love this image you used...fun, fun, fun!
Glad to have you aboard

Noelle Reese said...

What a darling card! That stamp set is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

What a great project...I took some time today to scroll on down and just love all the projects posted!
Some fun stuff for sure!

Glad to see this card used, this is like the best card design! Love it!

Leah