Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter is just around the corner...

Hi Everyone!  Fern here, and this is my first post as a Die Cut Diva and I'm excited!!  I'm sharing this cute little Peek-A-View Box from Creative Cuts and More..  I decided since Easter is just around the corner I would make it into a little Easter Box for my granddaughter Savannah..  I used Berry Sensation Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock and embossed it.. It's put together with Killer White Tear-able Tacky Tape to make it strong so it will hold all of her yummy Easter candy...

One of the nice things about this Peek-A-View Box is it's small enough that it doesn't take a lot of decorations and you can pretty much decorate it with things from your stash, like I did...  Here's what I used:
Creative Cuts and More ~ Peek-A-View Box in
  Berry Sensation Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock
Stamp ~ Stampin' Up
 Stickers, flowers, rhinestones ~ from stash
Curled Ribbon
Bow from little girls hair barrette 

Top view

 Be sure and check out the other boxes, cards, and die cuts over at Creative Cuts & More..
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs!!!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Fern, this is gorgeous!!! Beautifully done, my friend!!!

Noelle Reese said...

This is SO cute Fern! I love that Peek-a-View box!

Dawnll said...

I love that you decorated thes adorable boxes...I just finished a couple for quick Easter goodies.
Nice having you aboard sweetie

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is beautiful!