Saturday, April 2, 2011

Want To Share My Daughter's Album I Made Her

 Hi !Dawn here today,
I wanted to share the album I put together to give my daughter for her birthday this last week.

I started with Flower Window 6" x 6" Album from the Creative Cuts and More store. Isn't this a beautiful color?
Those yummy flowers are  Flower #06-Set and I ordered  several : in the same color as the album, acetate, and white felt.

 Wanted to share a few views of the inside pages.
I used several dies from many companies to cut out mats for each of the pages.
The pages are empty because I wanted her to add her own pictures and memorabilia.
I used Butterflies of different sizes for the page tabs.

 I used white ribbon to tie the pages together.
If you prefer rings -you can now purchase various sizes in the store here.

I used a few shades of purple chalk to color the butterflies and a couple of the acetate flowers.
I had some soft purple pearls in my stash I added to the flower centers.
I chose to add a trellis frame in white behind the opening to give a peek to the patterned paper behind.


So glad I could share my album with you today- make sure you go to the Creative Cuts and More store to check out all the albums and supplies available.

7 comments:

Diana Joy said...

This mini album is so so beautiful. Makes me think of spring. I'm sure she'll love it. tfs.

velta said...

What an inspiration this creation is!!! I love the colors and the album itself is just beautiful...thank you for sharing :)

lisa808 said...

Adorable!!! Love the colors, lattice, and butterfly tabs.

June Houck said...

This is beautiful! I have that paper in my stash too :)

NoraAnne said...

This is beautiful! I love the butterfly tabs you made, such a cute idea :)

Patti said...

That album is so pretty! I love the butterfly tabs too. I am a new follower and look forward to seeing more projects.

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

Noelle Reese said...

WOW!! This is absolutely beautiful! i LOVE the butterfly tabs! I am totally going to CASE that!