Monday, April 25, 2011

Want A Slice of Cake ?

Hello Everyone, Dawn ll here again
I decided to play around with just a couple ideas for favors to use for Baby Showers.
What better place to get my cake slices x- large from then Creative Cuts and More?


Had to share a few different views of this adorable Pink version.
I used some supplies from Hobby Lobby:
pink baby rattle
pink Prima flower
pink bead trim
That yummy white ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and is one of my favorite.
Do you notice that I used a few of my handmade flowers again?


For this blue version I used some more yummy ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I dug through my stash of buttons to use as accents.

So aren't these the cutest ideas to use at a baby shower?
Remember you can find lots of ideas for party favors at Creative Cuts and More.


3 comments:

Fern said...

Dawn, these are gorgeous!!!!

Noelle Reese said...

How pretty!!

NoraAnne said...

SO pretty :) Perfect shower favors!