Friday, September 23, 2011

Accordian Christmas


Hi! Dawn Lusk here,
sharing this
Accordian Insert with A6 Card from
Creative Cuts and More!


It's definitely not too early to start those Christmas cards, and what better way to speed up the process than with any of the pre-cut and scored cards from CC&M!

I chose the Accordian Card since I wanted to have my ornament hanging freely on the inside. The "accordian" insert is Pear Crush Bazzill Smoothies and the "card" is Perfectly Plum SU Smooth. It quickly goes together with the help of White Tear-able Tape along the edges!

I used Holly Ribbons embossing folder, running it through twice on my Grand Calibur, to get the entire insert. The ornament is a peek at a new set coming from Our Daily Bread designs, Holiday Ornaments.


Here is the front, with Christmas Door, also coming in Oct. from ODBD.



Stop by Creative Cuts and More, Terry has it jam-packed with great products!
There is also a Gallery to help you with ideas.

Thanks for stopping!
Dawn Lusk 

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Dawn this is beautiful! Love the inside and outside.

NoraAnne said...

Very pretty! I love the embossing.