Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome Our September Guest Designer Patti G

Hello Everyone, Dawn Here.
I am honored to announce our September Guest Designer this month. Patti Gilliam is such a talented artist but also a really special friend.
Let me share a little about her in her own words.


Being a recently retired administrative assistant, I now help my husband with his business. Like many, I’ve been crafting for years; cross stitching, sewing, painting, etc. I was introduced to paper crafts in 2002, and slightly dabbled for along time, but became hopelessly addicted a few years ago. I’ve been blogging for almost three years,and love the friends that I’ve met through this hobby.

I am blessed many times over with a wonderful husband, whoindulges my time in my craft room, and just spoils me rotten! He is my best friend, and soul-mate! We have been married for 38 years, and livein Farmington, Missouri.

We have two amazing grown kids. Our son lives in Calif., and is an Air Force Major. Sadly, we only see him a few times eachyear. Our daughter had moved back to ourarea about 2.5 years ago, to serve as Marketing Director for a nearby YMCA,after living in La., Pa., Asia, and New York. It was so good having her nearby again. However, a wonderful new opportunity openedup for her in Colorado Springs, so she’s living there now. We are very proud of them both.


I treat every day as God’s gift to me, and try to “CherishEach Precious Day”.
Thank you, Terry, for giving me a chance to work with your wonderful Design Team, and your amazing products!
Here is one special project she did for her first post.
Patti chose to work with the Library Pocket Card #02. She used it as a card front on a standard A2 sized card.
On Patti's next project she inverted the Bell Box with Layers from Creative Cuts and More. You can see the box here as it should be!
How about another view?
Here is Patti's project completed any ready to give to her sweet daughter Melissa.


If you would like to check out more details about Patti's projects, just pop over to her Cherish Each Precious Day blog.


Hope you leave some love for Patti, we want her to feel welcome here.

9 comments:

Patti J said...

Thanks, Dawn, you are so sweet! Have a good day - it's my day to volunteer at the local pet shelter! Hugs...

Kristine Reynolds said...

Terrific projects Patti! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Kristine Reynolds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Some wonderful projects Patti!! Nice to be working with you!

Saints Rule! said...

Fabulous project!

Noelle Reese said...

Darling card and I love the box! I can't get the video to play....

Grace said...

WooHoo! Patti your projects are awesome!!! So happy for you being the newest GDT! So well deserved!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

HI Patti!! Congrats on being a guest dt!! Your set is gorgeous!! Love your box!!

NoraAnne said...

Welcome Patti! Love the way you decorated this box, just adorable!