Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm still twistin'! I can't help it!

Hi Everyone!  It's Noelle posting today!
I don't know about you, but I can't make enough Twist Cards!
Even when you try to make a very neutral so glad your pregnant card, it turns out great.  I really wanted to throw some pink in there!
I love these cards because all you need is a bone folder.   Truth be told you can use your fingers the creases are so perfect!  If I ever cave and go camping with my DH I am bringing a whole pile of these cards, some stamps and flowers!
The Twist cards are so popular we put them in kits and make entire assortments of them!
You can see ALL of the Twist Card varieties we offer HERE!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Flowers and pearls by Recollections.
Stamps by {ippity}
EP by American Crafts

3 comments:

Becky Voth said...

very cute card Noelle!

NoraAnne said...

So cute Noelle, great mix of Ippity's! and soon I will try out one of these twist cards, I ordered one last time!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Fun!