Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beary Christmas


Hi everyone!  It's Taylor here today, to share a quick and fun Christmas card with you!  Have you started your holiday stamping yet?  I actually started way earlier this year, and then took a break for most of the summer.  But with autumn starting, I need to get moving!

My card base is actually from Creative Cuts and More (it's the 5 1/4" square scallop card), and it came with that great scallop border and a pre-scored fold line, just waiting for me to dress it up!  I love to pair these square cards with the coordinating 5 1/2" square envelopes.  It makes for a great set.

Break time is over - back to the craft table for more creative goodness!  Enjoy your day!

Supplies: 
Stamps: Beary Christmas (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Card Stock: Bazzill Kraft (5 1/4" square scallop card base), Neenah White
Patterned Paper: Blitzen (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy (Ranger)
Coloring Medium: Copics (C00, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C9, R20, G20, YG63, YG67, YG00, YG03, BG10, BG11, BG13, R27)
Accessories: Cappuccino and Caribbean twine (Twinery)
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilites

6 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

How cute is that wreath on his tail!! LOVE:)

Kristine Reynolds said...

ADORABLE!

Dawnll said...

such a fun design

Erica said...

So much fun to look at!

San Diego Catering

Noelle Reese said...

That is my favorite card! I ADORE the scallops. Super cute card! Love that polar bear!

NoraAnne said...

LOL! I love the little wreath on his backside and all the yummy baker's twine! Great card :)