Monday, September 26, 2011

Our Guest Patti Is Sharing Some More Projects

Hi Everyone!
Today I have some wonderful projects to share from our Guest Designer this month,Patti Gilliam from Cherish Each Precious Day.
You are going to love these!
Please, let us show her know how much we enjoy having her as our Guest.
Patti will be our Guest  Designer  for October if we let her know how much we love having her.

Here is her posting in her own words

I chose to use the Oval Window Box with the Acetate Rectangle, and the Small Oak Leaf.  Oh my goodness - what an easy box to put together!  I simply scored, assembled the box using CCM's Killer White Tacky Tape, and decorated.  A fall mat stack from last year's DCWV collection was used for the DP, and I tied a knot around the leaf stem with a ribbon scrap.  I used my Creole Spice Kaleidacolor pad for distressing the leaf.  Nuggets were wrapped with DP, placed in the box, and Voila!
I chose one of their Circle window A2 cards that included a mat. I chose an orange card, with a brown mat. I wanted the card to be very visible, so decided on a very clean and simple look. Meet Pumpkin Birdie!
The image and sentiment are from the Pre-Colored set, Pumpkin Birdie, from Doodle Pantry. What fun! I printed the image, cut it out with a circle Nestie, embossed around it, and drew in some faux stitching with the die still on the image. The sentiment was trimmed and matted with scraps sent from Creative Cuts and More, and attached to this fabulous 3-D label from CCM. A few more 'stitches', a handful of teensy pearls later, voila!

You can check out these products from the Creative Cuts and More website.

3 comments:

NoraAnne said...

I love your little candy box, so fall-y and fun! and the card is adorable!
Happy to have you here :)

Fern said...

What a cute little "Fall" box.. Love the oak leave embellie... And the card is just precious!!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Cute, cute, cute!