Sunday, September 11, 2011

You Belong In Film

That is you belong in a filmstrip picture display!

Creative Cuts and More has this Filmstrip Large die cut that is perfect for this display.
Measurements:Outside measurements: 3-1/8" wide x 4-3/4” high.Inside measurements: 1-5/8” wide x 1-7/8" high.
I started with two-one in gray,the other in black.
This die cut is also available in filmstrip small if you would like that size better.
I used white card stock on the back with a few pictures. I used Pizzazz Aplenty pearls to add the pearl dots in the open areas and the paper flowers.
I used my favorite tool-Crop O Dile to make holes and add eyelets. Ribbon from my stash was added to connect and adorn.
So I would love to hear what you think of my display piece...I was thinking of using this on a layout as adornment.
There are many die cuts available at Creative Cuts and More that can be used in this manner- hope you share some of your ideas.

2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

How darling! I love this! So much I think I'll C.A.S.E it :)

NoraAnne said...

This is so cool! I love it :)