Monday, September 5, 2011

Gable Gift Card Box

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a great weekend and were able to fit in a little crafting time!

I went to a birthday party on Saturday for my friend who was turning 50.  
I got her a gift card so I needed a fun little way to wrap it and came up with this box.

I started with a die cut Gable Box-Tall from Creative Cuts & More and decorated it with this dragon and sentiment from High Hopes Stamps.  I put it all together with Killer Red Tacky Tape.

I think she liked the gift box better than the gift card!


Stamps:
Paper:
Neenah White cardstock
Recollections black cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
copic Markers
Other:
Spellbinders die
Offray ribbon

You can find this great die cut and plenty more at

Go check them out!

Kristine

1 comment:

Noelle Reese said...

This is darling! I'll bet she loved it!