Monday, September 19, 2011

Best Fishes A2 Card

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a terrific weekend!  I didn't get much stamping time in but I did get a chance to stamp a card for today's post.

This card is a Creative Cuts and More die cut card that I decorated with stamps from Paper Pretties.  I just love how this fish image fits so perfectly in the fish bowl.


Stamps:
Best Fishes by Paper Pretties
Paper:
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Jelly Dots from The Rubber Cafe

There are lots of fun die cut cards at CC&M so if you are looking for a fun start to a fabulous card make sure you stop by and check them out!!!

That's it for today! 

Kristine

3 comments:

NoraAnne said...

So cute :) Your fishbowl card is the perfect home for your beautifully colored swimmer!

Dawnll said...

She is a beauty-love what you did with this design sweetie

Noelle Reese said...

I love this card!