Thursday, September 15, 2011

Little Trapezoid Box

Hi everyone, it's Taylor here. Today I'm showing it off today on this darling little Trapezoid Box with Layers from Creative Cuts and More.  It's recommended that this box gets put together with 1/8" Killer Red Tacky Tape.
I stamped the background on each of the panels for the box sides, and again on the panel for the top.  Then I added some lovely Red Velvet Scrollwork Border stickers on each panel before gluing them to the box.  Eventually I'll probably tie a big bow around it and add a tag, but I haven't figured out who is getting this fab gift, or what is going in it!

Supplies:
Stamps: Light of Christmas (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Card Stock: Bazzill Java, Killarney 
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento) 
Accessories: Red Velvet Scrollwork Border stickers (Stampendous); Trapeziod Box Die Cut (Creative Cuts and More)

3 comments:

NoraAnne said...

This is really cute Taylor and I love the color combo!

Dawnll said...

This is a great color combo sweetie.
Like the text and swirl design.

Noelle Reese said...

This is really cute! Put it on your coffee table with MnM's in it!